Students are not permitted keeping the following items
Transistors, video games, Mobile phones, electric appliances, laptop, radio, walkman set, Mp3, Mp4 etc
- Extra money and valuables
- Undesirable printed material
- Weapon of any kind.
- Explosive material.
- Cigarettes etc.
Rules regarding Students’ Attendance and leave
- 80% attendance is essential in each academic year.
- Student is required to send an application to the principal duly signed by his parents/guardian.
- Sick leave application for two of more days must be supported by valid medical certificate.
- Principle will be the final authority to accept or reject leave application.
- Student is required to reach the School in time.
The students of SPHS will put on the recommended uniform during school hours as compulsory.
- Boys; Blue Shalwar Qamees, Black shoes with Black socks.
- Girls; Purple Qamees with white shalwar, Black shoes with Black socks & white Dopatta.
- Boys; As above with Maroon Jersey
- Girls; As above with Maroon Jersey & Maroon Dopatta.
Struck Off policy
- A student is liable to be struck off if he violated rules and regulations lay by the principle.
- Misbehaving in the school premises.
- Damaging school property.
- Rude behavior with School staff.
- Fighting and misbehaving with fellow students.
- Absence from classes for six consecutive days or more with out prior permission.