SHAHEEN PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL ZARA MELA JERMA KOHAT has been established, with the aim of providing quality education to the students. We aim at polishing the overall personality and grooming up their vision for bright future. Discipline, character building and nourishing the feelings of being Pakistani among our students is the motto of SPHS.
To achieve academic excellence.
- To groom the overall personality.
- To develop leadership qualities.
- To ensure intellectual development.
- To nourishes confidence and high morale.
Students are not permitted keeping the following items
Transistors, video games, Mobile phones, electric appliances, laptop, radio, Walkman set, Mp3, Mp4, Extra money and valuables, Undesirable printed material, Weapon of any kind, Explosive material, Cigarettes
Rules regarding Students’ Attendance and leave
- 80% attendance is essential in each academic year.
- Student is required to send an application to the principal duly signed by his parents/guardian.
SHAHEEN PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL ZARA MELA JERMA KOHAT was established in 2010 and the first entry of 120 students in the school.
SPHS is affiliated with Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Kohat.
The students of SPHS will put on the recommended uniform during school hours as compulsory.
- Boys; Blue Shalwar Qamees, Black shoes with Black socks.
- Girls; Purple Qamees with white shalwar, Black shoes with Black socks & white Dopatta.
- Boys; As above with Maroon Jersey
- Girls; As above with Maroon Jersey & Maroon Dopatta.
Our Online School Management Software
- Parent can get child all academic updates communication with school adminstration
- Teacher manage students and academic activities including attendance ,exam marking,communicates with parents and students
- Students collaborate with school activities including exam,marks,class,routine,communicates with teachers
Parents Students Teacher Login Here for Online Software